This is a paid job advertisement.
Pacific College of Health and Science is seeking a dynamic individual for the following positions at our San Diego /Online Campus.
Our current openings are for the following two positions:
1. Adjunct Faculty for Health and Human Performance Coaching (HHPC): Professional skills
2. Mentor coach and coaching student supervisor
HHPC: Professional skills course description:
Business skills are taught through the lens of the ICF core competencies. Students practice coaching skills on common business challenges and develop success strategies. Each class includes peer coaching on their business development goals and solutions. As students prepare to enter private practice, they identify the communities to serve and refine their personal approach to coaching to develop their reputation. They apply cumulative skills from earlier courses to write and execute their business plans. ACC, PCC, or MCC credential with ICF and master’s degree required.
Mentor coach and coaching student supervisor job summary:
The mentor coach and coaching student supervisor observes student coaching sessions, provides feedback to students based on recorded coaching sessions performed by the student and mentor students to achieve the coaching competencies defined by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) to support the student’s continued growth. PCC or MCC credential with ICF required.
Qualifications for adjunct faculty for HHPC: Professional Skills
- International Coaching Federation (ICF) certification
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- Business related degree or professional experience
- Experience teaching in asynchronous and synchronous online environments
- Master’s degree in business or equivalent
- PhD in business or equivalent
- Extensive experience in university level online asynchronous and synchronous teaching preferred (2-5 years).
- Experience with Zoom, Moodle, Share-point or other learning management platforms (preferred)
- An extensive teaching resume coupled with a student-centered teaching philosophy
- Prior student course evaluations in psychology or coaching
- Familiarity with instructional technology
Qualifications for mentor coach and coaching student supervisor
- International Coaching Federation (ICF) - PCC or MCC Credential
- A high-level of knowledge and skill with the ICF core competencies
- Computer proficiency and skill in the Microsoft Office suite of software and beyond
- A high-level of administrative skills and a passion for this aspect of faculty work
- Accustomed to the virtual environment and utilization of the web‐based technology
- Familiarity with use of Zoom and Moodle (preferred)
- Employs diverse and contemporary approaches in teaching and mentoring
- Master’s degree preferred
Application deadline: February 7th, 2022. To apply, please send a detailed cover letter describing qualifications and resume/CV, to John Murphy at
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
About Pacific College:
Pacific College of Health and Science is one of the oldest and largest accredited institutions training professionals in the areas of Oriental medicine, acupuncture, massage and Chinese herbal medicine. Founded in 1986, with the mission of training primary healthcare providers in the field of Oriental medicine. Pacific College has campuses in New York, San Diego, Chicago, and Online and features an esteemed faculty of professors from around the globe that conduct ongoing research and educate approximately 1,500 students every year. We offer the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of professionals. We are committed to creating a diverse community of faculty, staff, and students.
Pacific College of Health and Science is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered on the basis of their qualifications for the position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, disability, veteran's status or any other personal trait protected by federal, state or local law.