The ICF San Diego Board of Directors seeks qualified members to join the leadership team. We are volunteer-led organization that thrives on the commitment and dedication of members who want to give back to the coaching profession. Would you like to contribute your time and talents? The following positions are/will be soon available:
- The Secretary maintains and oversees all official records of activities of ICF San Diego. Duties will include recording minutes at all Board meetings and retreats, managing Board succession documentation, coordinating and managing regular meetings, and overseeing the annual election process. Monthly time commitment: approximately 5 hours.
- The Treasurer oversees all financial aspects of ICF San Diego. Duties include monitoring expenses and revenue, recommending financial policies for Board approval, maintaining Chapter financial records, provide monthly and year-end financial reports to the Board, and developing and maintaining annual Chapter budget. Monthly time commitment: approximately 5-10 hours.
- Director of Event Operations
- The Director of Event Operations oversees all operational aspects of our chapter's events. Duties include coordinating event logistics, overseeing the onsite registration process, supporting presenters, and taking photos and videos during events. Monthly time commitment: approximately 5-10 hours.
Board members must be an ICF Member in good standing and maintain membership during time of service. Board terms are typically two years in length, and annual commitments include:
- Attendance at two in-person planning meetings
- Attendance on two conference calls
- Regular attendance at monthly events (at no cost)
For more information on these positions or to volunteer for ICF San Diego in any capacity, please contact President-Elect Lynn Levis at email@example.com.