During this Thanksgiving week, I am filled with so much gratitude.
In the face of all the complex and challenging twists that 2020 presented, the ICF San Diego Board of Directors has responded with innovation, grace, and resilience. I am so thankful for these tireless volunteers who give us the gifts of their time and talents -- during a really difficult year. Please join me in thanking them:
- Maggie Murphy Maertz, Secretary
- Chuck Paglialunga, Treasurer
- Charles Furman, Past-President
- John Murphy, Membership Director
- Barbara Noerenberg, Membership Director
- Whittney Beard, Programming Director
- Wil Fisher, Programming Director
- Yennie Rautenberg-Loya, Communications Director
I also want to thank the many speakers we were able to host in 2020. Most were virtual and a few were in person, but all were outstanding presenters. Please join me in thanking them for sharing their knowledge with us:
- James Garrett, Mini Habits: A Small Tool for Big Success
- Arthur Schwartz, How to Incorporate Conversations That Create Trust into Your Coaching Practice
- Gene Gilmore, A Practical Leadership Toolkit: Teaching Coaching Skills for Leadership Development
- Jeff Schneider, A Change in Client Mindset Through Learning How to Effectively Give and Receive Feedback
- C.J. Hayden, What Can You Do if You Need to Get Clients Yesterday?
- Amber Setter, Adult Development Theory: The Key to Elevating Your Clients' Consciousness
- Mary Andrews, Change and Resilience: Navigating How Change Goes for You and Your Clients
- Sherry Nooravi, Coaching with Presence: Five Keys for Presence-Based Coaching
- Mark Hunter, A Conversation about Race
- Leah Grant, The Art of Evoking Awareness
Last but certainly not least, I want to thank all of you: the members of ICF San Diego. During a time when ICF Chapters all over the world are seeing a major drop in numbers, we proudly maintain a strong base of 210 members. We're grateful that you remain part of our community, and we look forward to serving you in the year to come.
I wish you all a safe and restful Thanksgiving.
All the best,
Chapter President, ICF San Diego